Experienced Sports Therapist | Start date July-Aug
An exciting new part-time opportunity has arisen for a Sports Therapist to work as part of our popular Comely Bank clinic.
Our busy clinic offers high standards of treatment and rehabilitation with referrals being a mixture of sports injuries, general MSK conditions and sports massage
Applicants must be highly motivated with excellent communication skills and have a strong focus on providing patients with first class treatment and excellent customer service.
Qualities We Are Looking For:
* A team player with an excellent work ethic and a willingness to learn
* Manual therapy and sports massage skills are essential
* Have a minimum of two years post-graduate experience
* Experience in private practice is essential
* BSc or Equivalent in Sports Therapy
* Full professional insurance and relevant membership ( i.e BASrAt, SST,SMA)
* Additional qualifications such as pilates, strength and conditioning and dry needling would be beneficial but not essential
* Experience in treating pre and postnatal women and sporty women keen to return to activities and sports will be an advantage
* Part-time initially, however, this may develop to full-time if desired
* Day-time, evening and weekend clinics
* Availability for weekend clinics would be advantageous
* Start date July-August 2021
* Salary negotiable depending on experience
* Provide clients with a comprehensive assessment and explanation of their condition and guide them with a clear treatment plan based on their needs
* Providing clients with a progressive home exercise plan via our physiotec software
* Build long-term relationships with sports clubs and other referring collaborative partners
* Occasionally present topics to staff members during in-service sessions
* Assist in the day-to-day running of the clinic
* Comply fully with the company’s Standard Operating Procedures and all hygiene standards, infection control and cleaning protocols
If you meet the above requirements we would be pleased to hear from you.
Applications should include a covering letter and CV to Richard Worrall via email@example.com.